2013 - Bachelor Fine Art (Visual Art) Degree with Honours. Victorian College of the Arts, University of Melbourne, Australia
Forthcoming Exhibitions in 2019:
Bus Projects, March
Galerie Pompom, October
Selected exhibition history
2017- Mnemonics, Lon Gallery, Melbourne
2016 - After-image, Fort Delta, Melbourne
2014 - Time Circles, Seventh Gallery, Melbourne
- Sundial (marking the passage of time), curated by Laura Couttie, Workers Window via Seventh Gallery, Melbourne
2018 - Blindside ARI, annual fundraiser, Melbourne.
- Out Front, Here We See Gallery, Melbourne.
2017 - Liquid Daydreams, Curated by Sigourney Jacks, Andrée Ruggeri and Jake Treacy. Mailbox Art Space, Melbourne.
- c3 Contemporary Art Space annual fundraiser exhibition, Melbourne
- 'Gardening is not a Rational Act', with David Rosetzky / Sean Meilak / Alice Wormald / Eleanor Louise Butt / Tai Snaith / Eugene Howard / Chako Kato / Kent Wilson / Kate Daw / Kate Ellis. Curated by Tai Snaith. c3 Contemporary Art Space, Melbourne.
- 'We Are The Ones Volume 1', Carlsberg Byens Galleri & Kunstsalon [CGK Gallery] Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Lor Journal, launch event, Lon Gallery, Melbourne
- Seventh Gallery Annual Fundraiser, Fitzroy, Melbourne
- What's Happening Here?, with Minna Gilligan / Laura Skerlj / Nyah Cornish / Jahnne Pasco-White / Eleanor Louise Butt / Merryn Lloyd / Anthea Kemp. Town Hall Gallery, Hawthorn, Melbourne
2016 - Painting Revealed, with Kate Tucker, Anne Debono, Ruby Brown, Eleanor Louise Butt. Sutton Projects, Melbourne
- Spring 1883 art fair, w/ Fort Delta, Melbourne
- Macquarie Group Emerging Artist Prize, finalist, Sydney
- MCollection Art Award, finalist, Gallerysmith, North Melbourne
- RMIT University Expanded Studio Practice Art Fundraising Auction, RMIT University, Melbourne
- c3 Contemporary Art Space 'Faux Studio' annual fundraiser exhibition, Melbourne
2015 - Faux Fair, c3 Contemporary Art Space, Melbourne
- The Door In The Wall, curated by Verity Hayward & Lucie McIntosh, Blindside, Melbourne
- MacArthur Park, Fort Delta, Melbourne
- Slide Night, guest panellist, Women's Art Register, As If: 40 years and beyond, Union House, Melbourne University, Melbourne
- Editions Exhibition, Bus Projects, Melbourne
- Parallels, w/ Justin Hinder, Rubicon ARI, Melbourne
- The View, curated by Talia Smith, Wellington St. Projects, Sydney
- Annual Fundraiser, Seventh Gallery, Melbourne
- Summer Projects II, Boom Gallery, Geelong
2014 - Faux Museum, c3 Contemporary Art Space, Melbourne
- Holy Lands, curated by Jake Treacy, George Paton Gallery, Melbourne
- Movements, c3 Contemporary Art Space, Melbourne
2013 - Victorian College of the Arts Honours Graduate Exhibition, Margaret Lawrence Gallery, Melbourne.
- Honours Group Exhibition, Victorian College of the Arts Student Gallery, Melbourne
- Moderator, group exhibition co-curated with Jon Butt, group show, c3 Contemporary Art Space, Melbourne
2012 - Chamber Music Series, Collaboration with musician Leah Zweck, Thousand Pound Bend, Melbourne
- Victorian College of the Arts Graduate exhibition, Melbourne
- Proud, Victorian College of the Arts group exhibition, Margaret Lawrence Gallery, Melbourne
- Bigger, 3rd Year Victorian College of the Arts group exhibition, Student Gallery, Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne
- Cube Show, George Paton Gallery, Melbourne
2011 - 34 Days, group exhibition, Student Gallery, Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne
- Proud, Victorian College of the Arts, Margaret Lawrence Gallery, Melbourne
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth, c3 Contemporary Art Space, Melbourne
2009 - Black Show, invitational exhibition, c3 Contemporary Art Space, Melbourne
2016 - Macquarie Group Emerging Artist Prize - Finalist
- MCollection Art Award - Finalist
2012 - George Hicks Award - Winner
- Country Style magazine, November 2018
- Australian House & Garden magazine, November 2018
- Belle magazine, June / July 2018
- Green magazine, issue 55.
- Interview on ABC Radio National program Book and Arts with Michael Cathcart by Sarah L'Estrange, October 11, 2017 http://radio.abc.net.au/programitem/pgO7kywDx6?play=true
- Lor Journal artist feature, https://lorjournal.com/2017/09/06/eleanor-louise-butt/
- Exhibition review on RRRfm Smart Arts by Richard Watts and Tai Snaith, April 7, 2016 http://ondemand.rrr.org.au/grid/20171012091256